|Course Type||Full Time|
|No Of Persons||1|
|Preferred Timing||11.00 am - 2.00 pm|
|Course Duration||2 Months|
1 Month Fees:
Rs. 34,500 Minimum Qualification:
Basic Gemmology Certificate
1. The Basic Gemmology gives an entry for suitable candidates to step inside the Gem market with knowledge of identification of gemstones and market trends.
2. The Advance Gemmology course throws light upon the science of crystallization in gem materials. It also educates the candidate with the processes of synthetic and treatments of gemstones.
3. Natural, Treated and Synthetic gems are taught in depth
4. The Advance Gemmology Course enlightens the candidate about mining and crystallography of natural gemstones by which the candidate can identify rough gem materials with its origin.
5. This course also teaches the candidate the different processes of treatments and how to identify them
6. Further candidate learns how synthetic gemstones are produced their manufacturing processes and how to identify them.